Advanced Surgical Implant Techniques
This lecture and hands-on session will introduce participants to more complex surgical procedures to treat the partially and fully edentulous patient using fixed and removable over-denture solutions. Participants should have a comfortable foundation for basic dental implant surgery.
Topics covered during this session include:
- Implant retained removable over-denture solutions
- Implant supported fixed and removable options for the fully edentulous
- Choosing a bone graft material and GBR barrier
- Anatomic considerations for flap design, soft tissue management, and bone preservation
- Keys to successful socket grafting
- Prosthetically driven implant surgery using state of the art technologies, including CT scans and Surgical guides
Participants are encouraged to consider an edentulous mandible for overdenture treatment as their surgical case.
November 30-December 2, 2018—SOLD OUT
May 3-5, 2019
November 29,30 December 1, 2019
$3495.00 plus HST
25.5 CE credits
Dentsply Sirona, Inc. is an ADA/CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association on to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Dentsply Sirona, Inc. designates this activity for 25.5 continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recogni on at ADA.org/ CERP. Dentsply Sirona, Inc. is also an AGD approved PACE provider (208218) for FAGD/ MAGD Credit. Acceptance period 05/2014 – 06/2018.