Introduction to Implant Surgery
This program is intended for dentists with limited dental implant surgery experience. The course will build on an existing knowledge of general oral surgery and enhance an understanding of various aspects as they apply to dental implant surgery. The course will also ensure that participants leave with working knowledge of bone graft and guided tissue barrier materials and techniques that can be implemented immediately.
The comprehensive educational program combines lecture, observation of live surgeries and participant’s placement of implants. The sessions are limited to a maximum of six participants. This ratio ensures good visibility during the live surgeries and facilitates a very interactive learning experience for the entire group.
- Treatment planning and diagnostics
- Flap Design and Suturing
- Guided Tissue Regeneration
- Postoperative Care and management of complications
- Observation of implant surgeries on Live Patients
- Full Day – Participants to complete implant placement on their own patients. Each participant will complete a live surgery as well as observing the surgeries performed by their peers!
- Participants will leave with the confidence to implement implant dentistry in their practice right away.
November 1-3, 2019
$3495.00 plus HST
25.5 CE credits
Dentsply Sirona, Inc. is an ADA/CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association on to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Dentsply Sirona, Inc. designates this activity for 25.5 continuing education credits. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recogni on at ADA.org/ CERP. Dentsply Sirona, Inc. is also an AGD approved PACE provider (208218) for FAGD/ MAGD Credit. Acceptance period 05/2014 – 06/2018.